Jumat, 14 Januari 2011

Mark Wright makes waves with new love


All Information For You



The Only Way Is Essex’s ladies’ man was snapped splashing around in the sea with the mystery blonde on Miami Beach.




Getting up close and personal … Mark Wright and the blonde


Flynet



Jack Tweed’s best pal was slated by fans of the ITV2 show after hooking up with busty Sam Faiers in the programme’s Christmas episode.


He had previously been seeing Lucy Mecklenburgh and still stringing along his ex Lauren Goodger.


But Mark, 23, seemed well and truly over all three girls as he got up close and personal to his pretty new love interest in the sea.




Eyeing up his new lady … Mark Wright


Flynet



She showed off her impressive bronzed body in a tiny orange bikini – which Mark seemed to appreciate.


Mark was seen eyeing up the blonde and putting his hands all over her as they larked about in the sun.


This week Lauren, 24, slated him for being “fame-hungry” and said that she hadn’t spoken to him since the festive episode aired.


Lauren fumed: “I think all he cares about is himself.


“He’ll do whatever he can or hurt anyone he likes just to be famous. I haven’t spoken to him since the Christmas special.


“There was a row afterwards and I was absolutely devastated.


“I was so upset but he looked at me and said, ‘Oh Lauren, for God’s sake. It’s just entertainment!’ He thought he could get away with it, but I haven’t spoken to him since.”


She added: “I’m single and I’m just enjoying seeing my mates and getting a few girls’ holidays booked – and I’m enjoying being chatted up! But yes, I am looking.”


Meanwhile, Sam, 20, spoke out in defence of Mark, saying he wasn’t as bad as he seemed.


She said: “I know the real Mark, who’s funny and actually has a heart.




Angry … Lauren Goodger


Big



“People just see him as good-looking, flash and a player on the show. Don’t get me wrong, he is all of those things, but that’s just a small part of him.


“He’s got a lovely family and he’s really nice. You’d think he’d be nasty about Lauren, but he’s never bad-mouthed her to me. I think that’s a really good quality.”


Talking about his skills in the bedroom, she added: “I think when we first met he was a bit quick, but he’s definitely got better as time’s gone on. I’d say he’s gone from a six-and-a-half to about an eight.”


And she said she had taken fans’ backlash about her antics with Mark with a “pinch of salt” and said she didn’t feel guilty about his ex Lauren.


Sam said: “I totally respect that Lauren’s had a lot of history with Mark and, obviously, she’s still in love with him, but I don’t think that she should drag me into that. That’s not my problem.”


Filming of the second series started this month before it airs in February.



HomePage – The Sun








Blog Archive